The Netball Europe C Umpire Course is perfect for those who wish to umpire at lower league divisions/junior level or school competitions.
- Course duration: 5½ hours
- Online/blended tutorials: 1½ hours course theory
- Online/blended tutorials: 2 x 2 hours practical course or blended 1 x 4 hours
After you attend the course you will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the rules
- Identify the requirements for Netball Europe C Award
- Demonstrate correct use of whistle, voice and terminology
- Begin to use recommended hand signals
- Apply basic umpiring skills to identify and penalise infringements
- Understand and demonstrate how correct positioning and appropriate movement skills will enhance vision and impact positively on decision making
- Demonstrate the ability to identify Contact that interferes with play
- Understand the importance of the Game Management process
- Understand the requirements for Assessment
- Understand the requirements for Assessment theory and practical.
Once you complete the initial course the next step is to complete C Theory Assessment (online) and then the C Practical Assessment.
Requirements of Entry:
- Minimum Age:13 to attend the Course, 14 for Assessment
Theory and Practical assessment must be completed within 1 year of the start date course.
Course Cost: £125.00
Note course costs include: Delivery course, C Theory Assessment and C Practical Assessment.
Reassessment is £30.00 (if required)