- Mar 12,2020
12th March 2020
Please see statement below from Netball NI regarding the Coronavirus - COVID-19:
Netball NI are taking our lead from the NI Executive. At present the NI Executive have not closed schools or cancelled events, therefore Netball NI events, competitions and programmes will continue to run as usual at this stage.
Netball NI takes the health and welfare of our members, staff and volunteers extremely seriously and will be continually monitoring the situation and adhering to the Public Health Agency Guidelines.
Netball NI ask all members to follow best hygiene practice at all times:
- Regular, thorough hand washing
- Covering mouth and nose when coughing and sneezing as part of respiratory etiquette
- Avoid close contact with anyone showing symptoms of respiratory illness
- Put used tissues into a bin and wash your hands
- Do not shake hands or hug before or after matches (post match cheers/thank yous to be used instead)
- Equipment to be cleaned after each use
- No sharing of water bottles
- If a member feels unwell they are not permitted to attend Netball NI activities in any capacity.
Netball NI will provide updates on our position as and when there are any changes.
For further information, please refer to: